This week in maths the children have been looking at doubling and halving numbers. In English they have planned and written their own poems thinking carefully about the structure and rhyme. On Wednesday they completed their pop up cards.
Finally a massive well done to Crimson Class for their sharing assembly, especially with their ocean song sung in a round.
Have a wonderful Easter break and we look forward to seeing everyone back in two weeks.
Miss Hind and Miss Hesketh
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night