The children have worked very hard this week. In Literacy, they have been planning and writing an Egyptian story, while trying to meet a range of spelling and grammar targets.
In maths, the children have been finding the area of rectilinear shapes and measuring angles with a protractor.
In science, the children carried out a practical investigation into electrical circuits, which they all seemed to enjoy.
P.E. in Year 4 is on Wednesdays and Fridays and usually takes place outside on the multi-sports pitch. Please could children have kit in school throughout the week, including trainers, so that all children can fully participate in P.E. lessons.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 3 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 12 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago