The children have worked very hard this week. In Literacy, they have been planning and writing an Egyptian story, while trying to meet a range of spelling and grammar targets.
In maths, the children have been finding the area of rectilinear shapes and measuring angles with a protractor.
In science, the children carried out a practical investigation into electrical circuits, which they all seemed to enjoy.
P.E. in Year 4 is on Wednesdays and Fridays and usually takes place outside on the multi-sports pitch. Please could children have kit in school throughout the week, including trainers, so that all children can fully participate in P.E. lessons.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 23 Oct 2017 - Half Term
- 30 Oct 2017 - Inset Day
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 5 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago