The children have had a great first week back.
In Literacy, they have explored explanation texts, including some rather fantastical ideas about how a toaster might work (could it really be dragons?).
In maths, they have explored negative numbers, both in abstract terms and in practical use.
They have also begun to plan a multimedia presentation about the Egyptians, in which they will be using pictures, videos, text and sound.
We would like to remind you all that Year 4 are having an Egyptian day on Tuesday next week (13th of June) and that the children are invited to come into school dressed as an Egyptian.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 3 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 12 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago