This week in English, the children have been planning and writing an explanation text about, ‘How a recorder works’. In maths, they have finished off their work on fractions, with some problem solving and have begun multiplying by 10 and multiples of 10.
In place and time, they have been comparing tools used, in the stone age and iron age and in faith and belief they have been exploring different ways a Christian’s beliefs affect their practices at Easter time.
We have recorder lessons every Thursday, so please can the children come prepared with their recorders otherwise they will be missing out on an important part of the curriculum. Thank you.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago