Finding the difference
This week in maths we have been finding the difference between numbers while looking at data.
In English we have written another story ending trying to including adverbs, conjunctions, words that use suffixes and different sentence starters. With so much to think about both Mrs Freer and myself were pleased with everyone’s writing. In computing children have been looking at moving an object by swiping the screen and then stopping it with a tap.
Next Friday will be Red Nose Day, children will have an opportunity to show case their talent with a one minute stand up routine i.e. jokes, funny stories, singing. This is optional.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 3 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 12 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago