Food Glorious Food!
What an exciting week we have had! We read the story Oliver’s Fruit Salad and had our very own Market in the classroom! We used our knowledge of coins to add two pieces of fruit together and paid for our purchase using a range of coins. We then had a fruit salad for our snack; we tasted a range of fruits and used our senses to describe each fruit. We wrote all about the story and our own experiences of the Market and the fruit salad we tasted. We used the Beebots and the Laptops to support our learning.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago