Fractions and decimals
In maths this week we have continued to work on fractions by finding quantities of fractions and looking at decimal equivalents.
In literacy we have been working on developing our sentence building skills through the use of conjunctions to extend and vary our ideas.
Our new topic in Design and Technology has really appealed to the children and they have all created excellent designs for their Egyptian lamps. It looks set to be an exciting project.
Short reminder: Homework is due in on Wednesday 28th June.
Here are a few photos from our Egyptian experience visitors last week which we were unable to upload last week due to technical trouble – enjoy!
Have a lovely weekend.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 6 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago