Fractions and narrative poetry
This week we have been learning all about finding fractions of amounts; this might help us in real life when calculating with money. In literacy, we have read and performed a range of narrative poems which the children really enjoyed. During the week, we were lucky enough to have a special visitor to talk about his religion.
Parts for our Year 4 play have been given out. We had an excellent read through and lots of laughs! Please remember to practise at home and bring in your script each day.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago