Fractions and persuasion!
After an exciting trip to the pantomime and an enjoyable holiday, we are back and very busy! We hope we can persuade you to love fractions over this half term!
As we have learnt, you need to use lots of persuasive features when creating an engaging advertisement. Some of these include: rhetorical questions, amazing alliteration, rhyme and humour, as well as facts and figures.
Our work with fantastic fractions have included equivalence, comparing and simplifying this week.
Our new topic is habitats and links well with our science work, which we will be exploring more over the next few weeks.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term