Fractions and persuasion!
After an exciting trip to the pantomime and an enjoyable holiday, we are back and very busy! We hope we can persuade you to love fractions over this half term!
As we have learnt, you need to use lots of persuasive features when creating an engaging advertisement. Some of these include: rhetorical questions, amazing alliteration, rhyme and humour, as well as facts and figures.
Our work with fantastic fractions have included equivalence, comparing and simplifying this week.
Our new topic is habitats and links well with our science work, which we will be exploring more over the next few weeks.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago