This week in maths we have been finding; fractions of shape, equivalent fractions and fractions of numbers. In English we have been looking at different ways of starting sentences so that we can make our stories more interesting.
Following the bread tasting last week we have been designing our own bread that we are planning to make next week.
We are looking forward to our trip on Monday. Please could you ensure that children arrive at school promptly as we will need to get on the coach as soon as possible to make the most of our visit to Kew Gardens. Children will need to wear a sun hat, sun cream and trainers. Please make sure they have enough drink, in their backpack, to last for the day.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago