The children have completed a lot of work around fractions this week, including adding, subtracting, simplifying and converting fractions.
In English, the children have evaluated their radio adverts and created persuasive posters to go with them.
In our science topic, the children have used classification keys to identify animals and created their own keys, focusing on yes/no questions.
Homework was sent home last week and is still due to be completed and returned by Wednesday 25th January.
Have a wonderful weekend!
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago