The children have completed a lot of work around fractions this week, including adding, subtracting, simplifying and converting fractions.
In English, the children have evaluated their radio adverts and created persuasive posters to go with them.
In our science topic, the children have used classification keys to identify animals and created their own keys, focusing on yes/no questions.
Homework was sent home last week and is still due to be completed and returned by Wednesday 25th January.
Have a wonderful weekend!
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 month ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 10 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago