Fun with habitats!
This week we have been researching climates around the world and discussing and drawing the habitats of different animals. However, we have also been investigating the numerous categories of invertebrates as well as vertebrates!
Having completed our work on persuasion, we have begun a new English topic on settings and description. We are looking forward to some exciting writing emerging in the forthcoming weeks. In maths, we have continued to work on fractions and decimals including partitioning and ordering decimal numbers.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago