In Maths we have been using cubes to measure and record length. The children have been investigating the length of classroom items. In Literacy the children have been focussing on using capital letters and full stops. They really enjoyed making their dancing skeletons using scissors and split pins during our Science lesson.
We hope you have a restful break!
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night