Greater than, Less than
In Literacy this week the children have been planning a rainforest story. They have drawn story maps using different characters. They made sock puppets to act out their stories to a friend and add interesting vocabulary to their plans. In Maths they have been solving two step problems completing an addition, subtraction or multiplication sentence then using the greater than and less than symbols.
We would also like to remind you about the E-Safety talk for Parents at Alban City school on Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 6.30 pm.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago