Groovy shoes day
This week in English we have been writing our own magic key stories and self assessing against skills taught this year. In maths we have been looking at time facts.
It’s great to see all the groovy shoes that the children are wearing today. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for sending in the children’s costumes for the play. The children have worked hard and are looking forward to sharing it with you next week.
For the last few weeks we would like the children to read for pleasure as well as reading their school reading books. Please look on the Abacus website for maths activities.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago