Groovy shoes day
This week in English we have been writing our own magic key stories and self assessing against skills taught this year. In maths we have been looking at time facts.
It’s great to see all the groovy shoes that the children are wearing today. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for sending in the children’s costumes for the play. The children have worked hard and are looking forward to sharing it with you next week.
For the last few weeks we would like the children to read for pleasure as well as reading their school reading books. Please look on the Abacus website for maths activities.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago