Our focus this term is to use neat handwriting and to start to use joins within our writing. We have introduced the joins: at, all, th, ch, in, im this week. In Literacy we have been gathering language from weather reports. In Maths we have been finding the parts that make up a whole number using the cherry model:
We have also been looking at the relationship between the numbers using + and -.
Next week we will be making our boats to test if they float or sink. Please collect the materials the children need. In Art we will be creating the sticks/leaves sculpture that we have designed. Please collect leaves and sticks over the weekend.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 9 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago