This week in P.E. we have been using the apparatus in our gymnastics lessons. We have been travelling under and over obstacles. We thought of interesting ways to move through, between, over and around apparatus. We have been negotiating space, balancing and building confidence.
In Maths we have been working on our next steps and practised recognising different operations. In Literacy we have been developing our reading comprehension and have continued to develop our sentence writing skills.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago