This week in maths we have been learning about Roman Numerals and then reading the time using a Roman Numeral clock face. It would be great if the children could be encouraged to practise telling the time, using an analogue clock.
In English we have been putting some of the Year 3 spelling words into alphabetical order and practising them by writing different types of sentences.
We look forward to welcoming Miss Gardiner to the Year 3 team. Have a lovely Easter holiday!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago