This week in maths we have been learning about Roman Numerals and then reading the time using a Roman Numeral clock face. It would be great if the children could be encouraged to practise telling the time, using an analogue clock.
In English we have been putting some of the Year 3 spelling words into alphabetical order and practising them by writing different types of sentences.
We look forward to welcoming Miss Gardiner to the Year 3 team. Have a lovely Easter holiday!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night