Happy Hoppy Holidays!
Wow! It feels like the end of the term has come so quickly. Thank you for all of your donations last Friday for Sport Relief. The children enjoyed a circuit of activities in the hall including; hurdles, dribbling footballs, balancing tennis balls on tennis rackets, beanbag throws and many more!
This week in Numeracy we have been learning to count on when solving simple addition. We have to put the biggest number in our heads and count on from there to find the answer. We then recorded the number sentences. In Literacy we listened to a story called ‘The Tooth’, we sequenced the main events of the story, drew our favourite part of the story and then completed an unaided piece of writing linked to the story.
We hope you have a great holiday and look forward to seeing you again next term!
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago