Have an egg-cellent break!
30 Mar By Miss Novell on
This week the children have listened to a story about a police officer. They then responded by writing a sentence about what the police force do for us in the community. In Maths the children have been; naming, hunting for, describing and sorting 3D shapes. Our PSED this week has been linked to National Autism Awareness Week. We have been talking about how it is OK and good to be different. We have been thinking about the Christian celebration of Easter during our Faith and Belief sessions. We thought about how we can learn from the Easter story and Easter symbols, i.e. looking at the meaning of the celebration.
During the Easter holidays we will send home some information on how you can continue to support your children’s learning. As always reading is a priority, so we will send some tips and support for developing children’s reading comprehension and fluency. We will also send home some activities or ideas that will support the children master basic numeracy skills.
Enjoy your break!
From us all in the EYFS team!
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 8 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 10 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago