Have You Seen the Bubbles?
We hope everyone had a lovely Easter!
This week the children have been learning about the perfect present tense in literacy. They have been identifying and using it in sentences and questions. In Math’s they have been measuring capacity. The children have been reading and interpreting different scales. They finished the week by measuring different ingredients to make their own bubble bath.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago