Here, There and Everywhere!
International Week 2017
The children have had such an exciting week. We focused on the continent Oceania; exploring the different countries and capital cities using an atlas, creating some brilliant art work. Of course, we explored food and traditions, trying some delicious ANZAC biscuits and writing explanations for the traditions of different cultures.
Both classes have thoroughly enjoyed learning about food from around the world in parent workshops and a visit to Thai Rack. They have been filling out their passports to remember all the interesting things they have learnt.
As part of our enterprise project this year we will be selling the plants we have grown. We will be selling them in the playground on Wednesday 3rd May 2017, all plants will cost £2 each. We hope to see you there!
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago