What a wonderful week it has been!
It has been exceptionally seasonal this week with the snow, Carol Service and pantomime. Even our learning this week has been seasonal with the theme of Monty the penguin.
You can watch it here: https://www.literacyshed.com/montythepenguin.html
The children made their own comprehension questions about the TV advert before writing in role as the little boy or Monty. Finally the children made posters about how best to care for Monty.
In maths, the children have been learning about adding and subtracting fractions.
Homework was sent today with the addition of a link to a Padlet page. Over the holidays we would like the children to write a short entry about a memory, event or feelings.
To do this, you’ll need to download the free QRcode reader and the free padlet app which are both easily downloaded on a mobile device from the App or Play store.
Once downloaded, use the QRcode reader to scan the code on the homework sheet. This will take you directly to the Year 5 padlet page. For safety, all posts be will moderated before appearing live on the page and only Year 5 students will be able to access and view the page with the password printed on the homework letter.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago