Home work for the summer from the Year 4 teachers
Over the holidays we would like you to practise your times tables up to 12×12. We look forward to seeing your strategies and speed in September.
Please also bring along a picture or postcard of somewhere you visited or something you did during the summer. We look forward to getting to know you all in September!
From year 4.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago