Maths – Do you know your multiplication facts up to 12×12? Do you know your division facts? Choose a times tables to practice. Use pictures, objects and play games to help you learn them.
Literacy – We’ve been looking at including extra information in our writing using subordination. Here are some subordinate conjunctions: whereas, although, if, though, because, until, since. Write a new introduction to a story you know. Remember to include subordination. Challenge: Can you use any of the sentence models we tried out in class?
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago