Homework has given today.
It is due next Wednesday (13th June).
Task 1: Create a life cycle about a fictional creature.
How does it physically change? Does it grow larger or change its shape completely?
Task 2: Complete the maths sheet given out.
Mr Bushell’s maths group: (A) Circle the correct calculation; (B) Calculate the answer
Mrs Warner’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
Mrs Parmer’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago