Homework has given today.
It is due next Wednesday (13th June).
Task 1: Create a life cycle about a fictional creature.
How does it physically change? Does it grow larger or change its shape completely?
Task 2: Complete the maths sheet given out.
Mr Bushell’s maths group: (A) Circle the correct calculation; (B) Calculate the answer
Mrs Warner’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
Mrs Parmer’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night