Homework has given today.
It is due next Wednesday (13th June).
Task 1: Create a life cycle about a fictional creature.
How does it physically change? Does it grow larger or change its shape completely?
Task 2: Complete the maths sheet given out.
Mr Bushell’s maths group: (A) Circle the correct calculation; (B) Calculate the answer
Mrs Warner’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
Mrs Parmer’s maths group: Work out the missing digits from your column subtraction sheet.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term