Homework was given out today.
It is to be handed in on Wednesday 21st.
Task 1: Spelling
New spellings have been sent home this week. Your child needs to practise them and they will be tested next week.
Task 2: ICT
This half term, the children will turn a news story into a newsroom video. This week, spend some time looking at different news stories (local, national, global) that interest you. Come with an idea ready for your ICT lesson.
Task 3: Literacy
Find a newspaper article and create a poem by deleting the text. This is called blackout poetry.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term