Friday 16th November 2018
Subordinating conjunctions and clauses.
Subordinating conjunctions: because, who, while, where
Subordinating clause: She saw the rare bird, while walking in the forest.
Read your book and list the subordinating conjunctions/clauses. If you can’t find any choose one or two pages to edit and add subordinate conjunctions/clauses.
Maths challenge: Have a times table race with an adult. Who can answer the most in one minute?
2s, 5s, 10s
Friday 23rd November 2018
Create a fact file about your perfect friend. Describe their personality explaining how and why they are such a good friend.
Maths challenge: Create your own rhyme for the two times tables.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term