Hot Off the Press!
In Literacy this week the children have been using their skills for writing a recount and all of their knowledge about Grace Darling, from our Place and Time lessons, to write a newspaper report. They have really impressed us with their typing skills and the ordering of events. In maths they have been learning about money. They have investigated different ways to make amounts of money using coins and begun adding amounts of money together.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term