Hurray for Haiku
This week the children have been using their knowledge of syllables to help them write a Haiku. In maths they have been using the fraction wall to compare fractions. The children have also been focusing on these year 3 and 4 words in their spelling lessons. It would be great to continue practising these at home.
accident, accidently, arrive, actual, actually and appear.
We will be focusing on 6 words a week this term and any extra work at home which encourages the children to use these words in sentences would be much appreciated.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 23 Oct 2017 - Half Term
- 30 Oct 2017 - Inset Day
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 5 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago