Hurray for Haiku
This week the children have been using their knowledge of syllables to help them write a Haiku. In maths they have been using the fraction wall to compare fractions. The children have also been focusing on these year 3 and 4 words in their spelling lessons. It would be great to continue practising these at home.
accident, accidently, arrive, actual, actually and appear.
We will be focusing on 6 words a week this term and any extra work at home which encourages the children to use these words in sentences would be much appreciated.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 month ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 10 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago