In the beginning…
This week, Year 5 have looked at biographies of William Shakespeare and Usain Bolt. We’ve studied the language and how those biographies were constructed.
Today, some of us used the structure of those biographies to help us research facts about someone interesting.
Next week, we will use our writing skills to create a new biography.
In maths we have been testing how much we really understand about column addition and subtraction.
We’ve practised questions, solved word problems and tried to reason with missing digits in our questions.
Remember! On Tuesday in science, we have a workshop about ‘puberty and human development’.
Here is some of the vocabulary we may use over the next couple of weeks:
puberty hormones conception reproduction
testicles penis vagina masturbation
mood feelings breasts menstruation
erection period wet dreams pubic hair
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago