In The Jungle You Must Wait…
This week, we launched our instructions unit by reading Chris Van Allsburg’s wonderful picture book, ‘Jumanji’. The children have written instructions on how to play the board game.
In maths, we re-visited area and perimeter and progressed further by finding missing dimensions.
We used the iPads and studied the work of Michael Paul Smith to create forced perspective. Here are some of our excellent examples!
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term