It has been a very busy week indeed!
The children and staff thoroughly enjoyed learning about North American history and an American artist.
We looked at the work and style of Helen Frankenthaler (an American abstract painter) to inspire our body abstract work.
A fantastic talk about Canada helped us understand how, who and why totem poles were made. The children thought of an animal to represent them and their story.
We also enjoyed talks and workshops about other artists, buildings around the world and a messy time with felt!
If you didn’t manage to see our work at the exhibition, here is a glimpse.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago