Thank you to those of you who attended the Art Exhibition in the hall Friday after school and this morning.
International Week was really successful. Reception focussed on Mali, in Africa. They made clay replicas of the Djenné Mosque and reproduced a piece of artwork called ‘Les Marcheurs’ (The Walkers), by Malian textile based artist Abdoulaye Konaté. We were also wowed by their artwork produced during the parent workshops, including Pablo Picasso inspired portraits and Panda enclosures.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago