Thank you to those of you who attended the Art Exhibition in the hall Friday after school and this morning.
International Week was really successful. Reception focussed on Mali, in Africa. They made clay replicas of the Djenné Mosque and reproduced a piece of artwork called ‘Les Marcheurs’ (The Walkers), by Malian textile based artist Abdoulaye Konaté. We were also wowed by their artwork produced during the parent workshops, including Pablo Picasso inspired portraits and Panda enclosures.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night