Thank you to those of you who attended the Art Exhibition in the hall Friday after school and this morning.
International Week was really successful. Reception focussed on Mali, in Africa. They made clay replicas of the Djenné Mosque and reproduced a piece of artwork called ‘Les Marcheurs’ (The Walkers), by Malian textile based artist Abdoulaye Konaté. We were also wowed by their artwork produced during the parent workshops, including Pablo Picasso inspired portraits and Panda enclosures.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term