International week was extremely arty and creative. We explored artwork from around the world including aboriginal art, Russian spoon painting and Chinese stamping. As our focus was western Europe we created a Lowry landscape scene and re-created the London skyline using lots of different materials.,
We had more art fun when building our habitat shoe boxes, which are currently on display in the classrooms. Come and take a look if you have time.
We look forward to seeing lots of familiar faces at our year 4 performance next week! We have been practising lots.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago