International week was extremely arty and creative. We explored artwork from around the world including aboriginal art, Russian spoon painting and Chinese stamping. As our focus was western Europe we created a Lowry landscape scene and re-created the London skyline using lots of different materials.,
We had more art fun when building our habitat shoe boxes, which are currently on display in the classrooms. Come and take a look if you have time.
We look forward to seeing lots of familiar faces at our year 4 performance next week! We have been practising lots.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term