This week the children have enjoyed a range of different workshops and visits as part of international week. They have taken part in Brazilian art using lentils and black beans to create pictures, a Spanish workshop tasting a traditional cold tomato soup, a Russian workshop finding out about clothes worn and tasting some bread and a visit to M&S where we learnt about food miles and costs.
In Year 2 we have been exploring the continent South America and as a result made Empanadas which originate from Argentina.
We are looking forward to the Guatemalian cooking demonstration.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago