This week the children have enjoyed a range of different workshops and visits as part of international week. They have taken part in Brazilian art using lentils and black beans to create pictures, a Spanish workshop tasting a traditional cold tomato soup, a Russian workshop finding out about clothes worn and tasting some bread and a visit to M&S where we learnt about food miles and costs.
In Year 2 we have been exploring the continent South America and as a result made Empanadas which originate from Argentina.
We are looking forward to the Guatemalian cooking demonstration.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago