As part of International Week, Year 4 have been studying Western Europe.
Some fantastic parent helpers have given up their time to come in and talk to the children about food grown in their countries. We have also been lucky enough to sample food from many of these places and enjoyed a trip to Thai Rack in town.
Homework was sent out today and is due back on Wednesday 10th May. Maths is on Active Learn and the English piece is a spelling task.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago