Last week supported by our parents and the local community we held our third International Week. With a ‘Food’ theme, children took part in workshops within school and in some of our local shops and restaurants to learn about, taste and cook foods from different countries. The week was rounded off with a ‘Food Court’ in the school hall for the children to share with their parents samples of foods from the many countries represented. Thank you to everyone who helped make the week such a success.
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago