Investigating the case…..
This week we have been exploring further how people help us in an emergency. We had a visit from the Fire Brigade where we found out about the different uniform they wear to protect themselves and saw the different equipment used when they attend an emergency. The children sat in the cab of the fire engine and sprayed the hose.
We have also had a visit from a parent who is a Police Officer. We found out about the different responsibilities she has as an officer and saw all the different equipment she uses.
This week in Literacy we have been writing lists of adjectives to describe the burglars in the story ‘What the Ladybird heard’ and wrote sentences using these words.
In Maths we have been securing our counting skills by solving addition number sentences on a number line.
Please continue to read and write tricky words to support your children in their learning.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago