Is it summer yet!?
In Maths the children have continued to think about how we can measure time. They have thought about the changes in season and which month of the year belongs to each season. They have made season wheels to take home. In Literacy we have read a story about ‘Big Feet’. The children made lists about what could leave mysterious footprints in the snow, they then wrote sentences using their ideas. We are really encouraging children to develop their spelling. For example using the correct spelling for tricky words and ensuring they use the correct digraphs when writing phonetically. In Art they have been working on creating monsters using their footprints.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago