It’s All Adding up!
This week the children have combined their Literacy and Place and Time. They have been learning about Celtic hill forts and villages and using their literacy skills to describe them and write sentences using a subordinate clause. In Maths they have been practising their addition and subtraction and they have used jottings to show their working out.
Thank you for your support with our plant sale this week.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago