It’s As Easy As ABC!
This week the children have been learning how to use a dictionary in literacy. They have been locating words and ordering words alphabetically when looking at the first, second or third letter! It has given them another great opportunity and resource to practise their spelling. In Maths we have revisited addition and subtraction through a Chilli Challenge! The children have been looking at different number sentences and using their mental maths knowledge and written methods to solve them.
Homework will be set next week for the children to complete over the Easter Holidays.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago