It’s the final countdown…
It’s the final countdown to the bank holiday weekend! We hope that the sun continues to shine during the half term break. On the theme of sunshine, please can we also remind you to put sunscreen lotion on the children before school and that they can also bring in named hats for when they are outside!
In Maths this week the children have been racing against the clock as we continue to learn about time in a different context. The children have been completing activities (that have also helped their fine motor development) using timers and stop watches.
In Literacy we have listened to the story; ‘Where the Wild Things are’. We have created lists when describing the characters and thought of our own adventures when story writing.
Have a wild half term!
** Don’t forget that we have our school trip after half term! Please make sure you have returned a consent form! **
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 23 Oct 2017 - Half Term
- 30 Oct 2017 - Inset Day
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 5 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago