Just keep floating, just keep floating…..
What a busy week the children have had!
It was nice to see so many of you at Sky’s assembly last week and Aqua’s assembly today, we are very proud of the children.
In Literacy we have been ordering and writing instructions. We look forward to following our jam sandwich instructions tomorrow.
In Maths we have been identifying and naming the properties of 3D shapes. The children will be making their own 3D shapes tomorrow.
We have been continuing our work on Andy Goldsworthy, by planning and creating our own stick sculptures.
In Science, Year 1 have been planning and carrying out an experiment. The children made boats out of materials they felt would be waterproof and light. We tested our boats, which the children seemed to enjoy greatly. It was a great effort!
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 9 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago