We have had a busy but enjoyable week! We began on Monday with our year group trip to Kew Gardens. We had lots of fun. A couple of the favourite things were, the tree top walk and the log trail. Each class also had the opportunity to participate in an educational session, to become a plant scientist.
Last we the children designed their own bread and on Tuesday they had the opportunity to make it.
On Thursday the children performed, The Three Little Pigs, to the rest of the school in French.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term