We have had a busy but enjoyable week! We began on Monday with our year group trip to Kew Gardens. We had lots of fun. A couple of the favourite things were, the tree top walk and the log trail. Each class also had the opportunity to participate in an educational session, to become a plant scientist.
Last we the children designed their own bread and on Tuesday they had the opportunity to make it.
On Thursday the children performed, The Three Little Pigs, to the rest of the school in French.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term