We have had a busy but enjoyable week! We began on Monday with our year group trip to Kew Gardens. We had lots of fun. A couple of the favourite things were, the tree top walk and the log trail. Each class also had the opportunity to participate in an educational session, to become a plant scientist.
Last we the children designed their own bread and on Tuesday they had the opportunity to make it.
On Thursday the children performed, The Three Little Pigs, to the rest of the school in French.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 8 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago