Left, Right, Left, Right!
This week in Literacy we have continued with our poetry theme but moved on from acrostic poems, to rhyming poems. The children thought of words that rhymed with language they had gathered about their homes and then wrote their own Home poems. In Maths we have been discussing positional language. We have used this language to direct our friends and Beebots. In Art we tried copying “House with Thatched Roofs, Cordeville” by Vincent Van Gogh with oil pastels.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago