Left, Right, Left, Right!
This week in Literacy we have continued with our poetry theme but moved on from acrostic poems, to rhyming poems. The children thought of words that rhymed with language they had gathered about their homes and then wrote their own Home poems. In Maths we have been discussing positional language. We have used this language to direct our friends and Beebots. In Art we tried copying “House with Thatched Roofs, Cordeville” by Vincent Van Gogh with oil pastels.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago