Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Elsa has been very busy this week!
Despite not getting out of the classroom much, the children have behaved very well.
In maths, we have been combining our co-ordinates skills with reflection and translation.
In literacy, we have explored creating sentences using different patterns like: ‘The more, the more’; ‘If, if, if then’; ‘Outside (Inside)’; and 2 pairs. Along with learning about subordination, the children wrote a new introduction to the Greek myth Theseus and the Minotaur. Some children even created introductions that showed the Minotaur as the good character he could be.
Homework this week will be posted over the weekend.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago