The children this week have thoroughly enjoyed writing and sharing their raps to The Fresh Prince and Me Myself and I.
There are definitely some future rap stars!
We have learnt about Aristotle and Galileo in science to help us understand how things fall due to gravity.
To help us find our way around the globe, we learnt a little about latitude and longitude. We tried to find places using latitude and longitude as well as using maps to find a places latitude and longitude.
Over the next couple of weeks the children will learn about persuasion, problem solving and how to effect how things fall.
REMINDER: On Wednesday 17th January from 6.30pm – 7.15pm we will be hosting an E-Safety Meeting for parents. All parents are welcome but please bear in mind it will not be appropriate for you to bring children with you. We hope you will be able to join us and take the opportunity to share key information and tips on how to help your child to stay safe when they are online. If you navigate to our Parents page from the ‘About Us’ hyperlink at the top of the page you will find a handout and other useful information on E-Safety.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago