This week we have been practising our number bonds to 10. The children completed number sentences presented in different ways.
In Literacy the children have continued to work on their extended writing. We have been encouraging the children to write a sequence of sentences to ensure punctuation is consistent.
Please continue to support your children with their reading and writing by practising tricky word recognition.
The children have made positive relationships with their peers this year and we are looking forward to Transition Day next week where they will get to meet their new teacher.
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago