The children have enjoyed participating in a variety of maths activities this week. They have; made pizzas focussing on fractions, painted symmetrical patterns, made amounts using coins, completed maths investigations and revised the 4 different methods of calculations.
This week in English they have written a character description on a character in the book, Mr Wolf’s Pancakes. They were including expanded noun phrases.
In PE they have started athletics. This week they focussed on short distance running, so watch out if they challenge you for a race!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 23 Oct 2017 - Half Term
- 30 Oct 2017 - Inset Day
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 5 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago