The children have enjoyed participating in a variety of maths activities this week. They have; made pizzas focussing on fractions, painted symmetrical patterns, made amounts using coins, completed maths investigations and revised the 4 different methods of calculations.
This week in English they have written a character description on a character in the book, Mr Wolf’s Pancakes. They were including expanded noun phrases.
In PE they have started athletics. This week they focussed on short distance running, so watch out if they challenge you for a race!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago